Monday, August 13, 2012

Shaping myself up

So I went walking again with my friend yesterday. I woman has to keep her shape up. Oh speaking of Shape Up, I have my heart set on a pair of Sketchers Shape ups. I have been browsing and looking and comparing. I like the pink/silver/white ones that you can also jog with. Well, I did not have a pair yet (and still don't) so I wore my Champions and brought my jump rope. That worked well too. I love jumping rope, the results are fabulous and it gets my heartrate up in increments which burns fat more efficiently. So, I am going to make sure I will have a pair of Shape ups by next week. It's now on my "To Do" list and my wish list. That means it's in my head in two spots and taking up a lot of brain space. This brain space has to be recovered very soon because I have a demanding job that needs all the brain space I have available. However you like to keep yourself in shape, just do not neglect your body because you will feel it later. By the way, my friend also swims in the ocean with the turtles. As some of you might know I live on Hawaii. Well, I am not as brave as she is. And during our walk yesterday, she told me how the turtle bit her in the finger. I am also leery about what's in the ocean, but if it bites me, I am out. hahhahahah But when she found that huge spider in the convertable, she freaked and all bets were off. hahahhaha We had to take my car to the walking park. So, Happy Shaping up day and walk. Wishing you all well and good health
Aloha
-Ulla


SKECHERS Top Selling Products - Shape-ups

LinkShare Referral Program

1 comment:

  1. also read my post on healthandwealthinfo.wordpress.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete