Sunday, August 12, 2012

How much time is left?

But I don’t have time for my health ….. WHAT?

12 Aug 
             Like every Sunday, I attended church last Sunday and carried my  container of alkaline water around with me. (Yes, I do that) I am very interested in helping people how to stay or become healthy. I really do feel compassion when I see troubled people  searching for answers. So I was carrying my container of alkaline water and decided to start a workshop about staying healthy or becoming healthy. I could start a workshop or a health information meeting and share information with people that doctors don’t tell us. So I asked a woman if she would be interested in attending. She told me she did not have any time. REALLY??? Wow!   Here is my thought process: When will you have time? When you are sick? Or someone you love is sick? No one on this world knows how much time we have, but don’t we all want to have quality time as long as we are here? I, for instance, do not want to be bed ridden and have to have someone change my diapers when I get older. I have plans after I retire, like climb mountains, go sky diving, skiing, and travel.
Anywho, there were some people who were interested. Most people who try my water keep coming back and want more. They really do taste and feel a difference. My Kangen alkaline water is truly amazing. My friend actually is concerned now when she travels, where is she going to get her Kangen water? Well, fortunately there are headquarters and other users who gladly share the water.  But what really concerns me is that doctors do not give us this important information. Instead they rather prescribe medication that sends them on a drug roller coaster causing a domino effect of failing organs and eliminating mobility.  I actually heard that it is child abuse if your child was diagnosed with leukemia and you refuse to do chemo therapy. Isn’t that insane? I would rather explore natural ways to help my child instead of killing all of her healthy cells along with her cancer cells. But if you are honest and look at reality, it’s all about money, not how to get you healthy! Doctors are not getting paid when you are healthy. But if they use expensive pharmaceuticals to “cure” you, then there are big rewards for them.  If you look around in this world, decide which people live the longest. The Japanese! And, do you know that doctors in Japan are paid when you are healthy? Yes. And that is exactly where the Kangen water comes from. The machine that makes that water is actually a medical device in Japan and has seals and endorsements from the Japanese Government.
Besides, I learned prevention is better than intervention. Would you rather avoid the hassle of trying to get better or not even get sick in the first place?
I believe the answer is pretty easy. And if one starts thinking about it after organs start failing, he or she missed the bus.
Check out this little demonstration. Only takes about 40 minutes. Is that worth your health?


Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer - The Workout Program for the Busiest People - Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment